Skip to content
Endometrial lining thickness after clomid
emannasr posted:
suffered from unexplained infertility and remove polyps 6 months ago
but now i took clomid and after it i had 5 egg (20-22-32 size on day 11 from my cycle) then i made HCG Injection but no pregnancy happened and the period comes again on day 27 at night when i go to my doctor day 12 for ultrasound he said to me that ovulation is week and i had 3 eggs but not in mutual size max one is 15 then i repeat the ultrasound again on day 14 but with diffrenet doctor he said to me that the eggs is not in the mutual size and the ovulation is week but he notice that the thickness of Endometrial lining is 20 mm which is too large as i am afraid that the polyps comes again cause it appears the first time after clomid

fcl replied to diseasefighter's response:
If you cannot tell the difference between a menstrual period and abnormal vaginal bleeding how can you expect anyone to take you seriously about this?

emannasr replied to fcl's response:
No abnormal bleeding between menstrual cycle,but the month after clomid i feel more painful in the next period and the bleeding increase and after period finished no bleeding

Helpful Tips

how can a woman restore sensation in her nipples/breast?
since my last pregnancy in 2005, i have no sensation in my breast when stimulated. If anything, it hurts. I am 43 years old and I know I'm ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.