Skip to content
Std or not? What do you think?
diseasefighter posted:
This is hard to say.. But i think i might have an std here is why.. About 4 years ago i had un protected sex with a guy that i later found out he had stds ( i don't know if he had it when he was with me) i feel this little bumps on my vagina but i can never see them..i I dont really have any other symthoms. The reasson why I dont go to a doctor is because i dont have a car and i am a cowardor something because I can't tell my parents to take me..

georgiagail responded:
And what do you think an Internet board can do for you except encourage you to consider getting tested?

Keep in mind that the inside of the vagina is normally "bumpy/ridgy" (remember it has to expand to push out a baby during childbirth) so that alone is not a good way to diagnose an STD.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Weight loss after pregnancy
I had baby number 2 6 months ago and still cannot lose any pregnancy weight. I read hints and tips on the Internet but it is all ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.