Skip to content
just finish my period on it again need some answers
marie101 posted:
Okay hopefully i can get some answers
So ended my period on the 29 of july then got it again the 4th Aug what could it be?? Its not spotting or light period its a regular day period. i had sex 2 days before my period was finished the first time.. my stomache hurts really bad its Not cramps its like a sharp pain it also hurts when i sit down!

*I also only get my period for 1 to maybe 2 days!

georgiagail responded:
Ever think that this is not a menstrual period but rather abnormal vaginal bleeding due to some other medical issue that has nothing to do with menstruation?

While there is a tendency to assume all vaginal bleeding is due to a period, there can be other medical issues that cause this; infections, irritations, fibroids, tumors, etc..

Might be a good idea to make an appointment with your gynecologist to get this looked into medically.

Gail

marie101 replied to georgiagail's response:
Thanks for answering! Yes i have do to i have problems with my periods. Is that have have so much medical bills and dont have Medicaid am trying to figure out witch place i can go. So they can do a check up beside the hospital.

georgiagail replied to marie101's response:
Do you have a Planned Parenthood Organization where you live? They offer lower cost reproductive services.

Gail

In Orlando Florida, & no i dont.

momma_jlo replied to marie101's response:
There are two in the Orlando area...

11500 University Blvd[br>Orlando[br>(321) 235-5513

and the other:

726 S Tampa Ave[br>Orlando[br>(407) 246-1788

Hope this helps

marie101 replied to momma_jlo's response:
Thanks is it a free clinic or what i dont have Medicaid.

Call them and find out!

Gail

Hey gail so i took a pregnancy test & the both came out fainted ? What u think? Took it with first response

"fainted" What do you mean? Do you think you might be pregnant? If so, it would be more important that you get checked out medically.

Gail

I will i called for a appointment but i think i took it to soon since i finsh the second other period on 4th or 5th

AM gonna see if i can post the picture up

marie101 replied to marie101's response:
faint line * im sorry about that

Helpful Tips

irregular periods
am 21 yrs old & have had a fairly normal period since i was 10. i recently had a menstrual cycle for 9 days, while i also had a ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.