Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hard swollen clitoris...
An_253106 posted:
Hi,

A few days ago I noticed I was having an increasing amount of discharge and I started to notice some skin irritaion and a bit of itching. It seemed that I was beginning to get a yeast infection so I took a Monistat-1 last night. This morning when I woke up it seemed normal but a few hours ago around 5pm I started to feel some soreness that seemed to get worse. By 11pm my clitoris and labia minora was extremely hard and swollen. I put some monistat cream on it and it has began to go down and I definitely plan on making a trip to the doctor as soon as possible whether it goes down or not, but I was wondering if someone could give me advice on this to hold me over until then...

AnnyAnsa responded:
Also the swelling occured when I was sitting and standing for an extended period of time and I actually felt pulsating at one point.

Helpful Tips

Try looking into this
I also have been dealing with the same thing best bet is to go to your OB/Gyn it might be Endometriosis I would try and get in as soon as ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.