Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

what you think am i pregnant or not.. with pic
    marie101 posted:

Not sure what to think.. need help
    The one with 7 took that around 4pm then the other with 8 this morning around 10am

Thanks for ur answers

karliellovet responded:
    you are prego mine did the same thing its just early so they are light , make an appointment for sure your prolly only a few weeks

marie101 replied to karliellovet's response:
    Thanks For answering!
    i have been feeling alot of cramps am guessing They are. they just dont feel nothing like cramps its more a sharp pain. Did this happened t u?

karliellovet replied to marie101's response:
    with my first two no but my third i was having a boy and very early i did cramp ALOT my back and hips were in pain too but as long as u make an appointment and ther is no crazy bleading that you prolly fine its just connecting to you and sometimes you cramp just defanitly go to the doc tho k just to be safe

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.