Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
what you think am i pregnant or not.. with pic
marie101 posted:

Not sure what to think.. need help
The one with 7 took that around 4pm then the other with 8 this morning around 10am

Thanks for ur answers

karliellovet responded:
you are prego mine did the same thing its just early so they are light , make an appointment for sure your prolly only a few weeks

marie101 replied to karliellovet's response:
Thanks For answering!
i have been feeling alot of cramps am guessing They are. they just dont feel nothing like cramps its more a sharp pain. Did this happened t u?

karliellovet replied to marie101's response:
with my first two no but my third i was having a boy and very early i did cramp ALOT my back and hips were in pain too but as long as u make an appointment and ther is no crazy bleading that you prolly fine its just connecting to you and sometimes you cramp just defanitly go to the doc tho k just to be safe

Helpful Tips

Tips
Doing yoga, (especially fetal position) always works for me as well as deep breathing, at least for a minute. More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.