Skip to content
Short periods with blood clots???
Mariecurie posted:
My periods have always been irregular. It is usually i get a period 2 months in a row and then skip the 3. Twice I had it where my periods have been 3 months in a row. I got married in June and got my period that month (3rd month in a row) so I should not have gotten a period in July according to my chart. So when I started having a period in July I thought it was implantation period. The "period" was short (3 days instead of usaul 4). I took a bunch of tests that all came out negative. So then I thought I definately wont get a period in august since that would make it 5 months in a row that I am getting a period (which NEVER happend). 2 days ago I noticed some light discharge that kept up for a couple hours and then clots started coming out with some blood. This continued through all yesterday and towards the evening it started to stop and there was barely anything there. The color of the blood/bloodclots was brown/blackish red. Today morning there was only a little bit to wipe (i already didnt wear a pad) but in the later afternon all of a sudden a clot with blood came out and thats it. Now it stopped again. What is going on?? Is this implantation bleeding? Can someone please help?

Helpful Tips

itching
several years ago I had this same problem...intense itching in the vaginal area, but no discharge or odor. I saw several doctors who said i ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.