Skip to content
Vaginal Irritation
saucebosslikeaboss posted:
I am suffering from vaginal irritation and itching from a long time. I had consulted a doctor some time back, she prescribed LACTACYD to wash vagina while taking a bath. But, even if I skip the prescribed WASH for one time and use a simple bathing soap, the itching and irritation starts again, and persists for another 7-8 days. Now, I feel that the irritation has spread inside the vagina. Also, during my periods, I use pads without gel. Another symptom that I think is associated with my problem is that I urinate a lot during night hours. Please suggest me a working solution. Thanks in advance.

Helpful Tips

Thickened endometrial lining
Hi I am 52, stopped my periods 5 months ago - assumed menopause, feeling very bloated for the past 3 months - doc ordered hormone test - ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.