Not stressed.
Normal bmi.
Sore breasts.
Extreme fatigue.
Very moody.
Frequent urination.
Normal exercise and diet.
No birthcontrol.
I took a test when i was about 2 weeks late which said negative. But now its been two more weeks and still no period. The idea of being pregnant isnt stressful to me so that couldnt be it. Was just wanting opinions on if anyone thinks im pregnant or if i could have something serious wrong.

georgiagail responded:
How would we know if you are pregnant or not?

Take another pregnancy test. If negative, keep in mind that one might simply have skipped ovulation that month (it happens to many women at least once...and often more than once during their reproductive lifetime, often for no particular reason) and without ovulation there will be no menstrual period that cycle.

Gail

newgirl2010 responded:
are you continuing to have unprotected sex? If not, i would say that a negative pregnancy test 4 weeks later would be definitive. Test with first morning's urine. If you have been continuing to have unprotected sex, a negative test doesn't carry as much weight as you could have obviously gotten pregnant within the last two weeks and the test just hasn't reflected a positive result yet.

diseasefighter responded:
hi, you should take a test again. as i know, the test should be taken one month later. but you mentioned that you took the test about two weeks later. so ,this might not show you the right answer.

Helpful Tips

Thickened endometrial lining
Hi I am 52, stopped my periods 5 months ago - assumed menopause, feeling very bloated for the past 3 months - doc ordered hormone test - ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.