Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Heavy bleeding for less than a day
An_253754 posted:
By this point I had been late for my period for about a week. All day I had been feeling cramps and a tad loopy, out of nowhere I feel extreme release and knew then that I was bleeding. I went to the restroom and there I filled the toilet with blood and noticed some heavy clots, I don't normally clot during my period. I felt extreme back pain, cramping and my body temperature changed dramatically as if I had a fever, I wore a pad the rest of the day and to my disbelief I bled no more for the rest of the day. The cramps continued and still come in waves and I have minor spotting in a darker shade of reddish brown. I have no idea what this could be. Please help.

Helpful Tips

an over the counter item that helps me
I like AZO "for PMS". It has natural ingredients. One time I got dizzy and had to leave church and go lay down in the car. Then went to a ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.