Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Possible Injury from Masturbation. Please Advise.
An_253771 posted:
I am 24 years old and a virgin. When I masturbate, I do not finger myself, but 4 days ago I decided to try fingering my g-spot. About an hour after fingering myself, I went to go pee , and I felt this intense pain and burning sensation upon urinating. I felt really sore a for a few hours , and it continued to hurt intensely every time I peed. The next two days felt much less intense with slight burning. Today, the pain and burning has become more intense. I feel a consistent sensation like I need to pee along with a feeling of fullness. I feel embarrassed. Have I injured myself seriously? Should I see my doctor? I will also be having my period soon.
Anon_5366 responded:
Yes, see your doctor, you could have a UTI. (infection, bladder, kidney.)

Helpful Tips

birth control pills and gelatin-like clots
I started taking birth control pills because I had an ovarian cyst that made periods painful. Now when I'm on my periods, I will go to the ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 73 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.