Skip to content
Help!
An_253779 posted:
Earlier this year I was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries, however after my periods being allover the place they had recently started to settle down. Then last month my period was 10 days late which I thought I may possibly be pregnant as I was sick and a few times and had a few pains In my side which I thought could be implantation. I then however come on and it was very heavy (leaking through my tampon every 2 hours) and painful lasting for nearly two weeks. Now after 5 days of being off I have started bleeding again however it is very light and not the usual colour. I also feel very sick and have a really bad lower back pain with pains and cramps in both sides if my pelvic. I have been to the doctors and they have told me to see how I go over the next week, which is really annoying as I feel myself getting worse. Can anyone help me to know what is going on or what I should do? Thanks

Helpful Tips

Prenatal Yoga
The best thing about this prenatal yoga program is that there is a model for each trimester. Instructor Shiva Rea demonstrates each of the ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 9 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.