Skip to content
9 days on period. Is something wrong?
An_253788 posted:
I have had my period now for 9 days. The first 4 days was very light brownish blood. The 5th day was bright red but then stopped later on that day until the next day during the evening where I had the bright red blood. The 7th day was just spotting. The 8th was light red color but then stopped to spotting and switch to light flow at night. It's now day 9 and it's red light flow. I'm 31 years old. There is no possible chance that I am pregnant. Is there something wrong? I don't have medical insurance and can not get help from government for assistance. I'm really stressing from this and it's affecting my work and life from the stress of what's going on.

Sorry for tmi

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Is there a Planned Parenthood near you? They offter low-cost GYN services.

Helpful Tips

Missed period...I have an iud(Paragaurd)
Hi just need some advice, my LMP was at the end of october and i havent had another period since. I also have the Paragaurd IUD. It really ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.