Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

9 days on period. Is something wrong?
    An_253788 posted:
    I have had my period now for 9 days. The first 4 days was very light brownish blood. The 5th day was bright red but then stopped later on that day until the next day during the evening where I had the bright red blood. The 7th day was just spotting. The 8th was light red color but then stopped to spotting and switch to light flow at night. It's now day 9 and it's red light flow. I'm 31 years old. There is no possible chance that I am pregnant. Is there something wrong? I don't have medical insurance and can not get help from government for assistance. I'm really stressing from this and it's affecting my work and life from the stress of what's going on.

Sorry for tmi

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    Is there a Planned Parenthood near you? They offter low-cost GYN services.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.