Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
maybe a miscarriage?
An_254035 posted:
I was 2 weeks late for my period, but decided to postpone taking a test as I have been under a large amount of stress and over the summer I had taken 2-3 plan b pills and thought maybe it had just messed things up a bit. However, last week on Sunday, I started bleeding after intercourse then stopped by Monday. Then early Tuesday morning 2-3am I woke up and my pants/undergarments were soaked with blood. I went to the bathroom and it sounded like something fell out of me(there was a splash in the toilet) but I couldn't see as the toilet was also filled with blood. And on Friday I began having a bloody discharge, but its only present when I wipe. Also, there's been consistent cramping through out all of this. I'm reasonably concerned. I don't know what to do.

georgiagail responded:
If I were you, I'd seem medical help over all this bleeding.

Gail

Helpful Tips

birth control pills and gelatin-like clots
I started taking birth control pills because I had an ovarian cyst that made periods painful. Now when I'm on my periods, I will go to the ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 73 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.