Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
period
sva112 posted:
its november and i got my period on the 3rd the beginning of the month and its the end of the month its the 1st already and i started seeing blood today what does that mean?does that mean im pregnant? or is it because its almost next month?

georgiagail responded:
I've never figured out why women think bleeding means they might be pregnant. Pregnancy is the CESSATION of menstruation.

A normal cycle is considered to be anywhere between 21 and 35 days so yes, this is likely the start of your next menstrual period.

Gail

amie23 replied to georgiagail's response:
Well the reason for the confusion is because there is always the possibility of spotting Gail... So, young, un-experienced women might not understand or know the difference. In general, she is concerned. No need to be rude.

georgiagail replied to amie23's response:
No need to be snippy dear.

Gail

sva112 replied to amie23's response:
Thank u...not everyone goes running around to know things like that.so don't comment being rude if its nothing nice to say!!

Helpful Tips

Hysterectomy
I am having heavy bleeding and sever pain with it every month that it affects my daily living when I have it I even had to drop out of ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 27 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.