Skip to content
Uterine Cysts?
An_254587 posted:
I've been on birth control for about two and a half months. The first four weeks I felt very sick. Then I felt good for about two weeks. For the last four weeks, I have had bad cramping and spotting every day. Today I went to the bathroom and something weird came out of my vagina. This is embarrassing and gross, I am sorry. It's fleshy and bloody and it seems as if there was a sac within a sac. Is this a ruptured cyst? Should I be very worried? I have never had issues with my periods, except that I could only predict the onset of bleeding within a 6 day window. Other than that, bleeding was always only four days long and I usually had very minimal cramping. What is going on here? I have a picture of the assumed cyst, but I won't publicly post it because it's gross. I have the feeling that posting the picture would be rude and against some sort of terms of use.

Anon_6061 responded:
Maybe a uterine cast?

Helpful Tips

itching
several years ago I had this same problem...intense itching in the vaginal area, but no discharge or odor. I saw several doctors who said i ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.