Skip to content
opinions please
kidanbug1592 posted:
To start off I'd like to say that I am a 20 year old female. A couple of weeks ago I went to the ER for rebound pain in my belly button. Turns out I have a tender liver and the doctor said I am developing ulcers in my stomach. He prescribed me some peptic medicine and said I should be ok in two days. It took me a week before I could get the money to buy the medicine and after I finally took it, I started feeling worse. I've been having severe pain in my upper right abdomen. Right where my liver is. I've been experiencing severe migraines for three days now. And my neck has gotten very sore and stiff. Almost to where I can't move it. I've called the doctor and they basically said I'd have to go back to the ER. Last time I was there it took 7 and a half hours of me being in massive pain sitting in a waiting room until I finally got to the back. I never even saw a doctor while I was there. So I prefer to not got back to the ER. I just want some kind of an opinion of what might be going on with me

kidanbug1592 responded:
I have also been having very bad pain and itching around my vagina. Also when i went to the bathroom his morning it hurt and burned very bad. And when I wiped there was blood. I grabbed with toilet paper every where to see where it was coming from and the source was the urethra.

georgiagail replied to kidanbug1592's response:
Head to the ER.

Gail

kidanbug1592 replied to georgiagail's response:
I finally was able to go to the ER. I told them what the doctor at the clinic said. That I have a tender liver and about the ulcers. They said they could run some tests to see if anything got worse. After a few hours tests came back and they told me that they couldn't see anything wrong with my liver but that I had swollen lymphnods in my stomach and that my liver was fine. None of that makes any sense. And on top of it I didn't see a doctor again my entire visit. I called the doctor from the clinic and because I currently don't have health insurance they said they cannot do anymore tests on me. So what am I supposed to do. I have been in constant pain for the last week. Right under my right rib cage. My migraines and neck pains have gotten worse and I've been getting dizzy spells and almost fainted at work the other night. I work fast food and was standing next to the fryer when I got dizzy and nearly fell face first into the fryer machine. The doctors won't see me and the ER doesn't know what's wrong with me.

fcl replied to kidanbug1592's response:
You need to work out where to find the money to see the doctors because you will have to pay out of pocket. Some doctors are willing to let you pay in instalments.

kidanbug1592 replied to fcl's response:
That's my problem. It's gonna be thousands of dollars for tests medication. I work 6 hours a week and I'm lucky if I make $100 in two weeks every paycheck. I live on my own and support myself. I have no one else to help me. It would take years to come up with that kind of money. Is there some kind of free clinic that can do tests or something ?

tlkittycat1968 replied to kidanbug1592's response:
How do you support yourself with $100 every two weeks?

kidanbug1592 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I live in a rent free studio all I have to do is pay for food.

Helpful Tips

irregular periods
am 21 yrs old & have had a fairly normal period since i was 10. i recently had a menstrual cycle for 9 days, while i also had a ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.