Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
period question
ddj1983 posted:
I will make this short.... im almost 31 i have 3 kids the youngest is 7yrs old....i had a tubal when i had him via csection....since then normal cycles...my last period was around nov 18,2013...it last a few days then turned to a light brownish discharge which lasted a few weeks....then stopped now acouple weeks later light brownish discharge is starting again...only when i wipe...idk whats going on please help any ideas

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Unfortunately, no one on an internet board can tell you what is going on. You need to see our doctor as spotting/discharge for that long is not normal.

ddj1983 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
wasnt looking for diagnosis....just something to ease my mind..like you know it could be stress or yeah i experienced the same thing turned out to be nothing...something like that...i guess i am just scared.... my grandmother died from cervical cancer when my dad was 12...like i said just trying to ease my mind....

Helpful Tips

Tips
Doing yoga, (especially fetal position) always works for me as well as deep breathing, at least for a minute. More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.