Skip to content
Bladder issues
An_255574 posted:
I first noticed about 7 hours ago that I had the need to urinate just 30 minutes after I'd empty my bladder. Went to the bathroom but still felt like afterwards, that I still needed to urinate. No pain or anything like that. Not feeling sick. Just feel like something is sitting on my bladder & I need to urinate very much. Have gone to the bathroom at least 7-8 times in the last 7 hours but very little urine & still feel like I need to afterwards. Still feels like something is pushing on my bladder & I just went to the bathroom 10 minutes ago. Will be 58 this year and no other symptoms other than feeling like I have a full bladder but can't urinate. Not sure what I should do and don't know why this came on that suddenly.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Sounds like a UTI or bladder infection. You need to see your doctor.

nanag56 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I did. Kidney infection. Just hadn't had one in years and forgot the symptons. Thanks!!!

hope4more responded:
If your urine tests come back clear, please get checked for interstitial cystitis and I will pray you do not have it! Good Luck my dear!

georgiagail replied to diseasefighter's response:
This is a female, you idiot. Quit pushing your spam nonsense.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Weight loss after pregnancy
I had baby number 2 6 months ago and still cannot lose any pregnancy weight. I read hints and tips on the Internet but it is all ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.