Skip to content
Salpingitis
An_256829 posted:
Hello!
I got Acute Salpingitis which was misdiagnosed by my Gyno before a month ago, who told me I got a normal Bladder Infection and gave me Zinnat for 5 days. The Salpingitis went down but didn't dissapear. Now a week ago, which was 3 weeks after taking Zinnat, the pain came back so I went to a different Gyno. Now he saw scars,swelling and wounds in my right Fallopian Tube.
Now I'm 3 days in, taking 3 times daily Metronidazole 400mg for 5 days and 2 times daily Doxycycline 100mg for 10 days. I also take 2 times daily Paracetamol 500mg and 3 times per day Cataflam.
My concern now is, I also have Abscence Epilepsy and Tremors.
I had a weird seizure yesterday, were I couldn't really talk, had spasms in my tongue and somehow my mouth didn't say the words I actually wanted to say.
I also have swollen and warm Breasts, which hurt to the touch. And the left Tube starts to hurt sometimes.
Is all this normal? Or does it sound off to you?
Thanks a lot, for the help!!

atti_editor responded:
Hello,

The members over in our Epilepsy Community may have some helpful insight on the seizure that you experienced. They are very active on the board and are always ready to help answer questions and share their personal experiences, so posting your question over there might help you get some good insight.

Best wishes,
Atti

Helpful Tips

itching
several years ago I had this same problem...intense itching in the vaginal area, but no discharge or odor. I saw several doctors who said i ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.