Skip to content
weard
An_257934 posted:
hello,
i have a weird growth under neath the cap of my clitoris its white and looks like a boon went through the skin and there is a white halo around it, its on the left side and the there is a little swelling and redness on the skin on the left side of the cap i don't think its sex related because am a version its maybe because i wear a lot of daily care tampons or because i over use the antibacterial soap its very strong and its not meant be used on that area, this is been going on for a few month now it didn't bother me just a little itching for a second and that's it, i didn't go to a doctor and i cant talk to any one about this its embarrassing could you pleas help me?
thank you for reading and for any suggestions you may give me.

one more thing will the hair on that area make it worse?
and will wearing tampons for over 12 hours when i have my period make it worse?

P.S it bother's me more when i have my period it kinda hurt but i think its the contact with the growing hair.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
No one on an internet board can tell you what it is. If you're worried enough to ask on an internet board, it's time to go to a doctor.

Helpful Tips

extended period
I have had a period for almost three weeks. The first week was normal with a lot of cramping. The second week was like when you are almost ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 102 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.