Skip to content
can I be pregnant?
An_257954 posted:
Hi, I was wondering on why I'm discharging brown and very light blood. I got my period June 17th got off of it on 24th, had unprotected sex on the 26 or 27th (can't remember) took plan b the next day around 7pm & now today I'm spotting brown? Then when I wipe its brown with very light blood. AS OF NOW, im on my period?Looks like it...I was wondering if the pill had caused this because i know its one of the side effects or can it be that im miscarrying?? Really worried.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Plan B is notorious for messing up your cycle making your next period late. That is probably what is happening. If you were miscarrying, the bleeding would be heavier.

lola122 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I shouldn't worry about being pregnant? Having 2 periods in one month is the effect of the plan b I took?

georgiagail replied to lola122's response:
Yes. Again, Plan B can cause a confusing menstrual cycle.

It would be a good idea in the future not to engage in unprotected intercourse.

Gail

lola122 replied to georgiagail's response:
Yes I can br pregnant???

Anon_475 replied to lola122's response:
Sounds like a typical reaction to Plan B to me. In any case, in the event that it didn't work, you'll have to wait for another week - 10 days to test (otherwise it will be too early).

georgiagail replied to Anon_475's response:
"Yes I can be pregnant??"

Oh for pete's sake, I hope not since you have trouble even reading what is posted on a forum.

NO you should not worry about being pregnant.

YES you should use effective birth control instead of engaging in unprotected intercourse.

Gail

Helpful Tips

My problem
I am 18yrs old female. I am a very sensitive and innocent girl. This incident happened last year. I had an affair with my boyfriend. After ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.