Skip to content
White spots on labia
rtk22 posted:
I noticed a couple white spots (kinda like whiteheads) on the inside of my labia and one dark spot. I just had a baby almost 2 months ago so I am not sure how long I have had these spots. They don't hurt or bother me. Anyone know what they are? Should I contact my OB?

I remember seeing a dark spot early in my pregnancy and told my OB and she said its nothing - but she didn't check me. I think she said it might be a blood blister or something because it ended up popping and bleeding for a while.

Please help!

Dorothea_WebMD_Staff responded:
Jane has a blog entry that you may find helpful: What ARE Those Little White Bumps?

Let us know if you have more questions!

Dorothea

Helpful Tips

itching
several years ago I had this same problem...intense itching in the vaginal area, but no discharge or odor. I saw several doctors who said i ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.