Transposing Numbers..why?
randol29 posted:
I'm nervous.. I keep transposing numbers.. It drives me crazy.. I've been doing it more and more in the last 6 months.. I just did it 2 hours ago.. I was trying to dial 9273 but I kept dialing 9723.. What's up with that.. A little history about me...I'm about to be 31, I have 2 little girls, I have endometriosis and ovarian cysts.. Hysterectomy scheduled for this summer.. I'm newely separated from my husband and miscarried on christmas eve.. Could it be stress or could this be a sign of something more? Thanks!! Cece :confused:

Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
You should see your doctor. I would be tempted to blame it on stress because I am not good with numbers anyway and when I am stressed, numbers are the first to go. However, it could be something else and with all you have going on, it could be something more serious. (including a reaction to some medications) See your doctor.

JeneQ responded:
Hi Cece, A hysterectomy is NOT a cure for endo. I am 31, had an lavh/bso in Sept 08 for Stage IV endo. Do your research and consider your options. Also, a great resource for me, since I was so young, was www.hystersisters.com I was able to find A LOT of other women MY AGE that were going through the same thing. I would always tell my mom that my brain cells got sucked in to my uterus when I was pregnant. That's why I would do stupid things. Then after my hyster I told her there was just no luck on recovering my brain cells. :grin:

randol29 responded:
Hi JeneQ, Thanks for responding to me.. I will check out that website.. I have stage 4 endo as well and my whole left side is gone.. I have one ovary and one damaged tube left.. I wonder if its worth it to keep the one ovary. That's funny...I like that one.. maybe I'll use it as well!! Thanks!

randol29 responded:
Thanks I will.. I have been going thru a lot.. Have a wonderful day!! Cece