Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Transposing Numbers..why?
randol29 posted:
I'm nervous.. I keep transposing numbers.. It drives me crazy.. I've been doing it more and more in the last 6 months.. I just did it 2 hours ago.. I was trying to dial 9273 but I kept dialing 9723.. What's up with that.. A little history about me...I'm about to be 31, I have 2 little girls, I have endometriosis and ovarian cysts.. Hysterectomy scheduled for this summer.. I'm newely separated from my husband and miscarried on christmas eve.. Could it be stress or could this be a sign of something more? Thanks!! Cece :confused:

Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
You should see your doctor. I would be tempted to blame it on stress because I am not good with numbers anyway and when I am stressed, numbers are the first to go. However, it could be something else and with all you have going on, it could be something more serious. (including a reaction to some medications) See your doctor.

JeneQ responded:
Hi Cece, A hysterectomy is NOT a cure for endo. I am 31, had an lavh/bso in Sept 08 for Stage IV endo. Do your research and consider your options. Also, a great resource for me, since I was so young, was www.hystersisters.com I was able to find A LOT of other women MY AGE that were going through the same thing. I would always tell my mom that my brain cells got sucked in to my uterus when I was pregnant. That's why I would do stupid things. Then after my hyster I told her there was just no luck on recovering my brain cells. :grin:

randol29 responded:
Hi JeneQ, Thanks for responding to me.. I will check out that website.. I have stage 4 endo as well and my whole left side is gone.. I have one ovary and one damaged tube left.. I wonder if its worth it to keep the one ovary. That's funny...I like that one.. maybe I'll use it as well!! Thanks!

randol29 responded:
Thanks I will.. I have been going thru a lot.. Have a wonderful day!! Cece

Helpful Tips

birth control pills and gelatin-like clots
I started taking birth control pills because I had an ovarian cyst that made periods painful. Now when I'm on my periods, I will go to the ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 73 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.