Skip to content
Is it me or or the doctor?
xorach posted:
I gave birth to my son may 6th of this year, after i had delivered there was a probem with my placenta so the doctor that delivered my son had to go in with her hand to get the placenta out. (the pain was worse then giving birth to my son). So about 3 to 4 weeks after having my son, something wasnt feeling right in my stomache it kind of felt like i had what felt like a tumor (the only way i can describe the feeling). But when i went in for my postpartum check up they said everything was fine. Now 3 months later that buldge in my stomache is worse i can feel it with my hand and when pressure is put on it theres pain and it seems like it moves when you touch it with pressure. Now i have started my period im having lots of pain and alot of blood, every half and hour to hour im bleeding through tampons and pads. And having large blood clots around the size of a golf ball. With all this i have no appeitite, pain and still feeling a budge, very tired, and faintness. Ive had 2 other periods before this that were pretty normal. I just need to know if i should be worried. Sorry So long.
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful
tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, definitly be worried. Bleeding through a pad/tampon in 30 min to an hour is not normal nor is passing golf ball sized clots. See your doctor ASAP or if you can't get in to see your doctor, go to the ER.

Helpful Tips

Best Way For Build Muscle Easily
Here York elected top first come up talking about yourself empower yourself that's it quality here every your project right now go for I ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.