Skip to content
Light spotting 15 dpo
Kherb106 posted:
Hi y'all. We are trying to concieve and this month i really thought it was the month. I have been nauseous dizzy and crampy since baout 5 days past ovulation. I took a test at 10 days past ovulation and at 11 all negative. 11 days past ovulation i had a VERY faint spotting only after i whiped. also had spotting again 13 days past ovulation and again yesterday. all the same one whipe and then no more to be seen through out the day. I am now one day past expected period. still feeling the nausea and still feeling the exhaustion. Can any one give me some advice? Should i test again? wait a bit? PLease help!
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

georgiagail responded:
Although it's likely going to be hard for you to do this, it would probably be better for you to wait a few days and if your menstrual period does not show up, then test again.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Keep Searching
Joanna, I just wanted to add my own experience of endometriosis. My period began about 2 months before my 16th birthday - yes very late. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.