Skip to content
day 43 without a period, 5 days after period was spotting. help?
simplyliving306 posted:
Okay so December 2nd 2013 I had my period, 5 days later I was bleeding again or spotting or something for 2 days, then it stopped. I am currently sexually active with the same partner, not on birth control, and we didn't use condoms (ever). I am a little worried being as its been 43 days (technically) since I had my real period. In November I didn't have a period at all because I had gotten it from October 26th-30th. After that I didn't get it till December and the spotting. and Now...day 43 with no sign of it or even the regular cramps or back aches. Ive had SLIGHT discomfort in my breasts and my abdomen area, discharge is more clear/white than anything, and I noticed I have been needing more sleep. Because of my body always being weird when it comes to periods I have not worried much before about this, but this time around my period is later than what it was at last month, so just curious as to what could be happening to my body. I Have been pregnant a few times before but can never really tell until I get a test done and actually get passed the 8 week mark.
Any tips, suggestions?
And I already know if I don't get it soon to go see my doctor, that's the obvious, just figured id see what the lovely people on this site have to say about it and if anything similar has happened to anyone else.

thanks
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

montanacowgirl14 responded:
I had the same thing this week! I had a very light dark red brown spotting period that only lasted two days. I just posted the same question lol. hope we both get answers

Helpful Tips

extended period
I have had a period for almost three weeks. The first week was normal with a lot of cramping. The second week was like when you are almost ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 102 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.