Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    FYI, No matter what, "Get a Second Opinion" with Ob/GYN's!
    LadyVickyVictoria posted:
    *Beware to always Be Awear* Its your Body!
    Please save your life by getting a second opinion if your OB/GYN suddenly claims you have Pre-Cancerous Cells via your yearly Pap Smear. Patient Abuses are on High for Financial Gains.
    Don't allow any treatments or surgery until you have gone else where to seek out the verifacation of Truth or Lie.
    Yes, there are Great Doc's out there, but just in all walks of life, there are Good & Bad. And sometimes those we believed are Good turn Bad due to their Bad Circumstances & Greed.
    We as Patients, are not informed if and when these people are sued by a Patient the caused Harm to.
    Know you Body, know your Health Care Providers and go to Public Information to be Awear of there Past. Honorable or DisHonrable? They make that choice. An OB/GYN Stole my life then stole my Right to Justice. He still has a License to cause Harm to Other Women. I was the 2nd to my knowledge & he got away with it. I Pray there are no more. Their Blood would be on my Hands & Soul, like his!
    "Sad but True Story." And yes, there are really True Honarable Doctor's out there. "Good Luck" with finding them. They Protect the Guilty ones when they should WEED them out! I've found a few, I think.
    Was this Helpful?
    8 of 18 found this helpful

    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Expert Blog

    Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

    From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.