Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    breast size
    madhurta posted:
    Hello ,
    my wife breast size is very small . i m from india . give me tips for large breast size .

    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful
    georgiagail responded:
    YOU want bigger breasts????

    As for your wife...if she gets pregnant her breasts may increase, at least temporarily. If she breast feeds, same thing. If you fork over big bucks, she can get breast implants IF SHE WANTS THEM (this is surgery buddy; you don't get to decide for her if she goes under the knife). If she gains weight her breasts may increase in size.

    Otherwise she is what she is. This is who you married.

    madyrachel responded:
    You're really upset about your WIFE'S breast size? Really? As Gail said, she is what she is, and you married her. And if you tell her that her "breasts are too small" it's certainly going to hurt her feelings..

    fcl responded:
    Does SHE want larger breasts or is it just you?

    The only sure way of increasing breast size is by surgery.

    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Expert Blog

    Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

    From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.