Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    My problem
    An_258550 posted:
    I am 18yrs old female. I am a very sensitive and innocent girl. This incident happened last year. I had an affair with my boyfriend. After few days of time he left me and went.I was very angry on him and too hurted too. I cried that whole night when he broke up with me. After few months 1 of my old neighbour came to my house when I was alone and he forcibly did an oral sex. This happened again after few days. I am totally upset that my neighbour molested me actually I treated him as my own brother.I am seriously frustrated in my life.I told my mother everything about this things. Now at present I have got a new boyfriend. I am thankfull to God that I got a guy like him. But the thing is I told him about my past and he's angry on me. But now everything is fine between us. I love him a lot and he too. But the thing is alltym I will b thinking of my past and I feel like committing suicide thinking of it. I want to teach my ex boyfriend and my neighbour a big lesson. What to do?? Please advice me that how can I forget my past, how to live happily with my guy, how to teach my ex and my neighbour a big lesson and should I consult a doctor. Please help me... plz...
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful
    fcl responded:
    I'm not sure what your bf has to be angry about. We all have a past. Forget teaching your ex a lesson - breakups are part of life and we have to learn to deal with them. OTOH, your neighbour committed oral rape ... Rape is a crime and the police should have been called. It may not be too late to do so.

    I suggest that you seek a therapist to help you through these issues - you have had a lot of things happen to you in quite a short time and it isn't surprising that you are overwhelmed. You especially need professional help to get beyond these ideas of suicide. I understand that you feel you want revenge but suicide is not revenge. Please seek help.

    Wishing you well,


    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Expert Blog

    Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

    From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.