Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    bititi posted:
    I am a girl of 18 years old having whitish-yellowish vaginal discharge and itching since one year please what kind of infection is this because my friend told me if I don't find a solutin to it nnow that in I can be a victim of infertility in nearest future
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful
    An_193244 responded:
    See a doctor. We can't diagnose you over the internet. In the interests of your own health, please see a physician.
    An_193245 responded:
    It sounds like an infection and you will need to see a doctor to get medicine.
    georgiagail responded:
    Most women have a vaginal discharge; this is the way the vagina keeps clean. It does not necessarily indicate an infection nor will to affect furture fertility.

    If there is a strong smell, burning or intense itching then yes, this is likely due to some type of infection and needs to be looked into medically.


    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Expert Blog

    Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

    From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.