Three Things Your Cardiologist Wants to Know
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
"Picture this: twice a year, over 30,000 cardiologists from all over the United States — and increasingly throughout the world — get together to discuss the latest and greatest research findings that will shape the way they provide care. It may not sound like your idea of a party, but it's an amazing tour de force which ultimately will impact the treatments that become available to you down the line."

Are you interested in learning what the Three Things Your Cardiologist Wants to Know? Then follow the link and find out!

The second one looks especially interest to me. How about you?

Byroney
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. -Marie Curie

toneman84084 responded:
Interesting you should mention this, as I was just reading an article about the best place to perform a stent, here's the link;

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110404/ap_on_he_me/us_med_heart_disease;_ylt=AhdVFQ1IzXWe.HuQIdsAhOPVJRIF;_ylu=X3oDMTJsMWVpcWwyBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTEwNDA0L3VzX21lZF9oZWFydF9kaXNlYXNlBGNwb3MDMQRwb3MDMwRzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3J5BHNsawNmdWxsbmJzcHN0b3I -

I did not realize that the arm is the preferred method in India, Israel, Europe and Canada. It also says that only 5% of these procedures are done via the arm here, it will be interesting to see if protocol changes.

Interesting article, certainly worth the read.

Tony