Skip to content
Muscular Skelton cardiac nerve
thesidfather84 posted:
I'm a 28 year old male that weights 313lbs. 3 years ago I lost a tremendous amount of weight really fast. Went from 440to340 in like 6months. Soon after I was hospitalized for what they said was dehydration causing reninal failure. Few weeks later hospitalized for the same thing. Then I got into car wreck when someone ran red light and hit me. Now I'm in total hell daily. I have pain in center of chest and left side sharp stabing. I been to ER 20+ times seen cardioligist had EKG, cat scan, 2 stress test holster monitor been hospitalized over night for blood work 2 times all come back normal. Have bad pain in back and shoulder especially when sitting makes my chest hurt while driving. Had full back MRI orthopedic sent to pain clinic had 3 epidural injections down back t10 vertebrate is crushed. The injection partially worked for back pain but now pain in back is worse and radiates to chest and making life living hell. Have bad head pains seen neurologist did head MRI no rumors brain looks fine. Still everyday wake up and pain in neck and shoulders sometimes jaw have tmj lol. Multiple pain in multiple spots no explanation on how to treat it or stop it. Taking Xanax because think I. Having panic attacks, Vicodin for pain put screwed up stomach so had get on meds for that. I'm totally lost.

Featuring Experts

James Beckerman, MD, FACC, is a cardiologist at the Providence St. Vincent Heart Clinic in Portland, OR. He graduated summa cum laude from Harvard Col...More

Helpful Tips

Omega 3 (Harp Seal Oil): One of the Best Supplement for Heart Diseases
Omega 3 is a must for Heart Disease, especially Harp Seal Oil Omega3. More Info(Harp Seal Oil vs. Fish Oil) I prefer canadian products ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Heart Beat - James Beckerman, MD, FACC

Dr. James Beckerman shares how small, livable lifestyle changes can have a real impact on your risk of heart attack and stroke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health General and Consultative Heart Care Center