Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Anteroapical and anterolateral ischemic changes
    trango11 posted:
    I am 66 years old, and in fair physical condition. I had an out of hospital Cardiac Arrest in 2011. Three stents were placed, (LAD, Diag and Ramus) In 2012 the Doctor ran a routine nuclear stress test and discovered "Anteroapical and anterolateral ischemic changes".

    The upshot was that he placed two more stents in my heart, and I have been totally symptom free since.

    For those of you concerned with this type of evaluation, there is hope for a brighter future.

    By the way, I would like to contact anyone who has survived an out of hospital Cardiac Arrest. Please contact me.

    Helpful Tips

    potassium levels
    talk to your physician and check your meds on WebMD -- some med combinations either deplete or increase potassium levels in your ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

    Expert Blog

    The Heart Beat - James Beckerman, MD, FACC

    Dr. James Beckerman shares how small, livable lifestyle changes can have a real impact on your risk of heart attack and stroke...Read More

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit the Duke Health General and Consultative Heart Care Center