feeling weird/maybe anxiety
An_249306 posted:
I fell on my back twice this weekend the day after i started to develop some upper pectoralis pain that led to my back, after that i kind of start getting real stressed thinking i had some kind of heart problem, i think my stress levels made me believe something was wrong with me. Anyhow i went to the doctor told him what i felt and hes like you probably pulled a muscle and he said everything is fine with you. I am very athletic and also i do everyday gym i am very fit in health so im pretty sure it is not heart problems, I do drink occasionally and smoke very rarely. Now i am feeling like my heart is making my body move i dont know if this is me stressing 4 days in a row. I just want couple answers from here at least to put me at ease.

billh99 responded:
Now i am feeling like my heart is making my body move

I don't understand what what you are trying to say.

I do drink occasionally and smoke very rarely

Any smoking can seriously increase risk of heart disease and other diseases.

For drinking the problem is not the frequency, bot the amount per day. For a male no more than 1 or 2 per day.

I am very athletic and also i do everyday gym i am very fit in health so im pretty sure it is not heart problems,

For maximum benefit that should include a significant amount of aerobic exercise.

And while exercise, along with a good diet and not smoking, will greatly reduce the chance of heart disease it does not completely eliminate the chance.