Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Chest Pain
CP4203 posted:
My resting heart rate is 100 right now and my arrhythmia I can tell is not right. I was diagnosed with SVT and after the ablation I feel worse I dont have the SVT anymore, but everyday I have irregular heart rhythm but the cardiologist say I am fine but I know I am not. What step I take next?? i had an ablation done in January of this year. I just finished my antibiotics for H Pylori that I was diagnosed with should I have chest pain?? I never say anything is wrong unless it is and I know my heart is not right. the have done EKGs, echo, stress test and say everything is fine. But they did this before the ablation and everything was fine then. Its an electrical issue that they can see doing these tests but again Dr. thinks Im fine and Im not.

CP4203 responded:
Im sorry I meant they CANT see my problems with theses tests

Featuring Experts

James Beckerman, MD, FACC, is a cardiologist at the Providence St. Vincent Heart Clinic in Portland, OR. He graduated summa cum laude from Harvard Col...More

Helpful Tips

Omega 3 (Harp Seal Oil): One of the Best Supplement for Heart Diseases
Omega 3 is a must for Heart Disease, especially Harp Seal Oil Omega3. More Info(Harp Seal Oil vs. Fish Oil) I prefer canadian products ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Heart Beat - James Beckerman, MD, FACC

Dr. James Beckerman shares how small, livable lifestyle changes can have a real impact on your risk of heart attack and stroke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health General and Consultative Heart Care Center