Skip to content
rapid heart rate
tammyhayes2012 posted:
I am having problems where I have these "attacks" in the evening or in the middle of the night where my heart rate goes very fast and pounds very hard and my blood pressure drops to like 80/60. I can't even move when this happens and then when it starts to ease off, I get the worst pains in my stomach and literally doubled over with pain. This last for about an hour and then just goes away. I have had 2 ablations trying to repair this but obviously that hasn't worked. Any ideas on why this is happening? PLEASE HELP!!!! It really is about the most painful experience I have ever had. It has been going on for about 3 years.

bowen113 responded:

Thanks for such an interesting article here.http://www.ibagplus.com/backpacks.html I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here.

bowen113 replied to bowen113's response:
Thanks for such an interesting article here.http://www.hairplusau.com I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here.

Featuring Experts

James Beckerman, MD, FACC, is a cardiologist at the Providence St. Vincent Heart Clinic in Portland, OR. He graduated summa cum laude from Harvard Col...More

Helpful Tips

Mediterranean DietGuest Expert
The Mediterranean diet has long been recognized as a booster of heart health. It is linked to lower risks of heart disease, stroke, ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 12 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Heart Beat - James Beckerman, MD, FACC

Dr. James Beckerman shares how small, livable lifestyle changes can have a real impact on your risk of heart attack and stroke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health General and Consultative Heart Care Center