Skip to content
Cardiologist's enthusiastic endorsement
engineerguy posted:
Hi folks,

Here is a short video of an endorsement by a Cardiologist, of a plant based diet. The Cardiologist says he is falling in love with being a physician, again. His patients are getting better !!

http://www.forksoverknives.com/the-plant-based-lifestyle-is-the-best-medicine-i-ever-prescribed/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=Newsletter121013

The doctor is referring to a movement, lead by a group of physicians, which includes
Dr. Joel Fuhrman
Dr. John McDougall
The Pritikin Longevity Center
Dr. Dean Ornish (President Bill Clinton is now on the Ornish diet.)
Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn (Dr. Esselstyn has published the most effective treatment ever published in a medical journal, for heart disease patients.)
Dr. Neal Barard
and many others.

You can Google the folks, to find their websites.

I spend most of my time on the WebMD site

http://exchanges.webmd.com/heart-health-fuhrman-ornish

Come join us!

Best regards, EngineerGuy

Featuring Experts

James Beckerman, MD, FACC, is a cardiologist at the Providence St. Vincent Heart Clinic in Portland, OR. He graduated summa cum laude from Harvard Col...More

Helpful Tips

Mediterranean DietGuest Expert
The Mediterranean diet has long been recognized as a booster of heart health. It is linked to lower risks of heart disease, stroke, ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 12 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Heart Beat - James Beckerman, MD, FACC

Dr. James Beckerman shares how small, livable lifestyle changes can have a real impact on your risk of heart attack and stroke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health General and Consultative Heart Care Center