Skip to content
HI Josvin,
engineerguy posted:
Hi Josvin,

Just wanted to say hi, after reading your story. Congratulations on your success. You ROCK !

By the way, how'd you get a picture of my breakfast? Yummers!

http://exchanges.webmd.com/heart-health-fuhrman-ornish/groupstory/4363690

In my morning smoothies, I've decided I like the flavor of broccoli. (My wife will take smoothies with romaine and spinach, carrots, but no broccoli.) Now I'm making pretty much equal parts of broccoli, romaine, kale, cauliflower, green cabbage, some nuts & seeds, and a bit of fruit (1/2 box raisins, 2 prunes, 1/2 banana, blueberries, raspberries). 3 or 4 ice cubes, 1/2 cup water. I sure am feeling strong.

Best regards, EngineerGuy

josvin84 responded:
Thanks EG.
I have been drinking green smoothies for the last three years. I love the taste and the feeling of satisfaction. Whole glass full of healthy stuff to start off the day; just a great way to start the day.
My family likes to stick to milk and toast etc. They make sure I get my smoothie but they do not join me. That's ok with me. After all I did the same for the first 50 years. I am sure they will change when the time is right.

Regards,
Josvin

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with diabetes in March of 2007. Ever since then I've been slowly losing weight, exercising and eating as healthy as I can. Thanks ...More

Helpful Tips

2 Salads a Day
Hi folks, Probably the most important tip there is: Eat 2 large salads a day. A salad has lots of greens and vegetables. Romaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.