Skip to content
Happy New Year to all.
josvin84 posted:
Best wishes for a happy, healthy 2011. I hope you all survived the holiday meals and drinks. I managed to stick to my diet except for a homemade chocolate brownie and a couple of bottles of red wine.

Josvin

twinb63 responded:
Man you did better than me but today's a new day & a new year. Dieting motivation is strong & I'm taking it a meal at a time & a bite at a time. I'm walking everyday too & going to the gym several times a week for weights & the elliptical trainer, despite recurrent PITA plantar warts on the balls of my feet that are tender. Gggrrrrrrrrrrr, I hate them. 67 years with out one & now I'm plagued with them for the past six months. Yet another hurdle to overcome.

Happy new year to you, Josvin, and all the forum members. I guess that means you too EG. hehe.

ufatbasted replied to twinb63's response:
Yes Happy New Year to all. December is a tough month to stick to the plam. The last week being the hardest. I managed to get through pretty good a couple small pieces of cake and a bran muffin. And a few beers and some wine too.
Here's to a Healthy and Happy 2011!!!

EngineerGuy replied to ufatbasted's response:
Hi folks,

I was travelling, staying with my kids and grandkids. A great time was had by all.

It was also a time of egregious gratuitous gluttony. I enjoyed (almost) every bite, and I really enjoyed getting back on the diet.

Hopefully, I stopped short of hurting myself. Hopefully. :-)

Happy New Year to all !!

Best regards, EngineerGuy

rubystar2 responded:
I have been very busy over the holidays, too, and have neglected WebMd lately. I wish a healthy, happy and propserous New Year to all, too. I am hoping my schedule eases up a bit and I am able to post more.
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks

EngineerGuy replied to rubystar2's response:
Hi RubyStar2,

Yes, quite busy also. Too much work, but that's a whole lot better than none. (Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, and that's no fun. )

Great to hear from you, RubyStar. :-)

Yes, I hope to post more, too.

Best regards, EngineerGuy

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi folks, I've lived in beautiful Salt Lake City for the last 6 years (as of 2010). I had a mild 30's crisis, and adopted the Pritikin Diet,...More

Helpful Tips

Killer Athlete's Foot Cure
If you have athlete's foot, gently wash the affected area. I usually got it between my toes. Use a hair dryer on warm, to dry the foot for ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.