Skip to content
Happy New Year to all.
josvin84 posted:
Best wishes for a happy, healthy 2011. I hope you all survived the holiday meals and drinks. I managed to stick to my diet except for a homemade chocolate brownie and a couple of bottles of red wine.

Josvin

twinb63 responded:
Man you did better than me but today's a new day & a new year. Dieting motivation is strong & I'm taking it a meal at a time & a bite at a time. I'm walking everyday too & going to the gym several times a week for weights & the elliptical trainer, despite recurrent PITA plantar warts on the balls of my feet that are tender. Gggrrrrrrrrrrr, I hate them. 67 years with out one & now I'm plagued with them for the past six months. Yet another hurdle to overcome.

Happy new year to you, Josvin, and all the forum members. I guess that means you too EG. hehe.

ufatbasted replied to twinb63's response:
Yes Happy New Year to all. December is a tough month to stick to the plam. The last week being the hardest. I managed to get through pretty good a couple small pieces of cake and a bran muffin. And a few beers and some wine too.
Here's to a Healthy and Happy 2011!!!

EngineerGuy replied to ufatbasted's response:
Hi folks,

I was travelling, staying with my kids and grandkids. A great time was had by all.

It was also a time of egregious gratuitous gluttony. I enjoyed (almost) every bite, and I really enjoyed getting back on the diet.

Hopefully, I stopped short of hurting myself. Hopefully. :-)

Happy New Year to all !!

Best regards, EngineerGuy

rubystar2 responded:
I have been very busy over the holidays, too, and have neglected WebMd lately. I wish a healthy, happy and propserous New Year to all, too. I am hoping my schedule eases up a bit and I am able to post more.
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks

EngineerGuy replied to rubystar2's response:
Hi RubyStar2,

Yes, quite busy also. Too much work, but that's a whole lot better than none. (Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, and that's no fun. )

Great to hear from you, RubyStar. :-)

Yes, I hope to post more, too.

Best regards, EngineerGuy

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 33 years old and live in Chicago. I'm a Biology undergrad at Loyola and hope to go on to medical school or an MS/RD program. I follow a v...More

Helpful Tips

2 Salads a Day
Hi folks, Probably the most important tip there is: Eat 2 large salads a day. A salad has lots of greens and vegetables. Romaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 26 found this helpful