Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Chef AJ
DoloresTeresa posted:
Go to the McDougall site. Click on the discussion board at the top of the page. Go to the food and recipe section and click on. On about the second page there is a contribution by chef AJ the date of which is Feb. 4. I think it is titled something like Another tasty recipe from the chef and the dietition and the Author is AJ

Bon apetite
Dolores

DoloresTeresa responded:
EG, you are really going to want to look into this.

Dolores

engineerguy replied to DoloresTeresa's response:
Hi Dolores,

LOL ROFL Thanks for the nifty link.

http://www.vegsource.com/chef-aj/another-tasty-and-hilarious-episode-of-the-chef-the-dietitian.html

Sorry it took me so long to check in. I'm working lots, which is a good thing. But it can interfere with keeping up with you nifty folks.

Best regards, EngineerGuy

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with diabetes in March of 2007. Ever since then I've been slowly losing weight, exercising and eating as healthy as I can. Thanks ...More

Helpful Tips

Killer Athlete's Foot Cure
If you have athlete's foot, gently wash the affected area. I usually got it between my toes. Use a hair dryer on warm, to dry the foot for ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 21 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.