Skip to content
Check This Out

engineerguy responded:
Hi Xring,

Excellent post. Truly shocking. Why do the drug, stent, etc companies pay tens of thousands of dollars to these consultant physicians? There can only be one reason. To make sure the public has faith in the manufacturer's medical technology to heal them. Also, not hear about lifestyle or any competing idea.

Best regards, EngineerGuy

DoloresTeresa responded:
I just want to say--Marianne, check out the Fuhrman diet for your husband.

A former correspondent of mine, Dr. Larry Weisenthal who has a cancer clinic in California, has written on the habit of some cancer doctors of using certain cancer drugs simply because they make more profit on these rather than other drugs which may be as beneficial or more beneficial for the patient.

Doctors don't like me. I question everything. One fired my for not taking his (stupid) advice.

Dolores

josvin84 responded:
Great post. Only remember the conflict of interest is between patient and doctor. All other parties have a common interest: $$$$$$$$$.

Josvin

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have severe atherosclerosis with ectasiac (long, stretched out) sections, small aneurysms in primary cardiac arteries. I am blessed to also have ...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Fluoride Treatments for your teeth
Hi folks, Background info: ============ My dentist prescribed some prescription grade fluoride toothpaste. For about $8, I got the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.