Skip to content
what's up?
DoloresTeresa posted:
Is there someone sitting at a computer at the web md diabetes support group who is censoring my comments? Every time I go on with a suggestion to cut out meat, dairy, fats and oils and processed foods I get a message back that says webmd is temporarily not available. Or the comment goes through but I never see it on the site.

Someone wrote in asking what an endocrinologist would do for her. She is on two meds plus insulin and can't control her diabetes. Remembering xring's comments about the huge amount of money he spent on an endocrinologist with no results, I suggested she switch to a plant based diet and look up McDougall and Fuhrman on the net ( I forgot Esselstyn). Once again it never got through. And people say McDougallers don't listen to any other opinionl.

Dolores

DoloresTeresa responded:
oops, it just showed up.

EngineerGuy replied to DoloresTeresa's response:
Hi Dolores,

The same thing happens to me occasionally.

Since you are SUPER, and a great contributor to our group, we would hate to miss any of your inputs.

If I take a long time to draft a reply, which I usually do, the system almost always acts up, or does not work. So, I draft any long reply on Notepad. To copy it into the text box, first I click Format and un-check "Word-Wrap". Then I highlight the text, click CTRL-C, put the cursor in the text box, and click CTRL-V.

I don't know if that helps, but maybe... :-)

Best regards, EngineerGuy

twinb63 replied to EngineerGuy's response:
Yeah the WebMD server always does that to me too.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with diabetes in March of 2007. Ever since then I've been slowly losing weight, exercising and eating as healthy as I can. Thanks ...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Fluoride Treatments for your teeth
Hi folks, Background info: ============ My dentist prescribed some prescription grade fluoride toothpaste. For about $8, I got the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.