Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Food addiction
    AttyWSW posted:
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44623853#44623853

More and more keeps coming out about food addictions but I think Dr. F has the best solution to breaking those addictions.

Anon_2438 responded:
    Hi AttWSW,

Thanks for the interesting link.

OK, I'm a sugar addict. I simply cannot break the diet in moderation, when it comes to deserts. Chips either. Sticking to the diet is delicious, easy, ordinary and feel great. Eating one bite of sweets or chips, takes huge will power, that I don't have.

(Anonymous, so my avitar isn't everyplace.)

Best regards, EngineerGuy

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with diabetes in March of 2007. Ever since then I've been slowly losing weight, exercising and eating as healthy as I can. Thanks ...More

Helpful Tips

2 Salads a Day
    Hi folks, Probably the most important tip there is: Eat 2 large salads a day. A salad has lots of greens and vegetables. Romaine ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    14 of 26 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.