Skip to content
Forks Over Knives
engineerguy posted:
Hi folks,

I just wanted to mention again about the great movie Forks Over Knives. If you would like to help motivate a friend to adopt a healthier lifestyle, this often does the trick. I know a couple people who were quite dubious of the whole idea of improving their health with our diet. They finally saw the movie, and then bought 4 more copies of the DVD, to give to friends and family!

Forks symbolizes food, and knives symbolizes surgery and drugs. The movie is quite convincing that food as medicine, is the most effective way to regain our health, and overcome heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, cancer risk and dimentia risk.

Netflix carries it, as well as the forks over knives website.

Best regards, EngineerGuy

dteresa responded:
You can also see the movie Chow Down on Netflix and I think it might also be free on HULU.

Dolores

engineerguy replied to dteresa's response:
Hi Dolores,

I had never even heard of Chow Down. Thanks very much. It's great !!

Best regards, EngineerGuy

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had my first and second heart attack in April 2003. ELEVEN years have passed since the heart attack. ELEVEN years since diagnosis of acute heart dis...More

Helpful Tips

Killer Athlete's Foot Cure
If you have athlete's foot, gently wash the affected area. I usually got it between my toes. Use a hair dryer on warm, to dry the foot for ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.