Skip to content
Costco seasoning
hanawaiman6358 posted:
Since I have to severely restrict salt I bought a bottle of Costco's Organic No-Salt Seasoning. The ingredient list looks fine. It tasted pretty good. I assume it is okay. What do you think?

jc3737 responded:
What ingredients are on the lable?(they usually contain potassium)

I have heard that too much supplemental potassium (non dietary) can cause problems....but dietary potassium like potatoes is very healthy....and the more the better if it comes from food.Thats one big advantage of a plant based diet.

Without iodized salt and seafood in your diet it might be a good idea to take a low dose 150mcg iodine supplement 2-3 times a week....but not every day.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had my first and second heart attack in April 2003. ELEVEN years have passed since the heart attack. ELEVEN years since diagnosis of acute heart dis...More

Helpful Tips

Killer Athlete's Foot Cure
If you have athlete's foot, gently wash the affected area. I usually got it between my toes. Use a hair dryer on warm, to dry the foot for ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.