Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My daughter is going to the Fuhrman Ausin Health Immersion today
engineerguy posted:
Hi folks,

My daughter is going to the Fuhrman 1 day Health Immersion in Austin, today. She lives in Austin. I'll be interested to hear what she thought of it. It was only $99 for the 1 day. It's mostly a visit out of curiosity.

She has moved her family towards healthier stuff, as a result of my influence. She has always been health conscious.

She is in marketing. I'm asked her to attend, to provide background for her, in case she helps me become a health coach, when my day job in semiconductors shuts down. I plan to be a health coach when I retire.

Best regards, EngineerGuy

mamabear59 responded:
Good for her! Sounds informative..and you would be a great health coach ( I'd say you are one already!)

Marylynn

engineerguy replied to mamabear59's response:
Hi Mamabear Marylynn,

Thanks so much. I am pleased and humbled that I have saved some lives. Some people have heard of this program from me, adopted it, and reversed serious disease. Some people on the WebMD Diabetes support website, monitored by RNs and an MD, learned it of me.

I'll be on vacation for the next week, and not have time or access to log on. Take care!!

mamabear59 replied to engineerguy's response:
Enjoy!

Marylynn

engineerguy replied to mamabear59's response:
Hi folks,

I hadn't heard anything from my daughter, after she saw Dr. Fuhrman at the 1 day health immersion, 2 weeks ago. I was afraid she didn't like it. I saw her on my vacation, and SHE'S ON THE DIET for 2 weeks !! Her daughter and fianc? are also mostly on it. She loves how she feels, and she loves how she's lost 2 inches on her waist. She has always been health conscious in diet and exercise, but she said this is great. It's still tough at times, but she is very excited about it. She is about 38 (it keeps changing) and already very healthy.

Well, that makes my day.

After a week of vacation, I'm glad to be back to work, so I can get some rest.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with diabetes in March of 2007. Ever since then I've been slowly losing weight, exercising and eating as healthy as I can. Thanks ...More

Helpful Tips

Killer Athlete's Foot Cure
If you have athlete's foot, gently wash the affected area. I usually got it between my toes. Use a hair dryer on warm, to dry the foot for ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.