Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Hep C I'm Still Here!!
    bunnyrab47 posted:
    Hey everybody! I've been awol for quite some time. Glad to see some of the older people are still here. I first joined in July,2006. That's when i found out I"d had hep c for 20-25 years. Since then i've been on tx twice (one tx being the infergen daily injections along with riba pills) and also been in a clinical trial. Four days ago i started the new tx with incivek and am broke out in a rash already. But i'm still hanging in here. Good luck to anyone on or off tx! If anyone know about this incivek, give me a heads up. Be strong everyone

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Welcome back and best of luck with your new tx....boo on the rash but perhaps that will be the only problem you face.

Thanks for checking in and being so positive - I know our newer members will appreciate your wisdom!

Haylen

billm57 responded:
    as long as the rash remains localized its ok - if it spreads to cover large areas - it could be a reason to stop - in most cases the rash will subside after incivek completion at week 12

Helpful Tips

Knowing your vitamins
    As many of you have heard pro-biotics are extremely important to good intestinal health. As is Zinc. I think that it is really important to ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.