Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

WHERE HAVE ALL THE HEPPERS GONE?????
oldtiff47 posted:
BOARD IS SO QUIET THIS WEEK.........

TIFF
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

billm57 responded:
hi tiff - im still around - i had a mini stroke mid june - recovered quite well but have to make some changes and more ( ugh )meds

oldtiff47 replied to billm57's response:
I KNEW IN MY HEART SOMETHING WAS WRONG....YOU WILL DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR SELF I KNOW IT............WHAT WILL THAT DO ABOUT A TX FOR HCV?

TIFF

billm57 replied to oldtiff47's response:
im not sure yet tiff - my heart and coronary arteries are in good shape - my right carotid artery is not - they estimate 70% blockage from cta scan - which is their cut-off - i see the cardiovascular surgeon tomorrow for eval - i think hes going to recommend some type of surgery - either removal of blockage or stenting - im kinda leaning toward removal rather than stenting - i dont believe this will be a problem in future treatment prognosis - im sure hes going to give me the quit smoking deal - ive been contemplating this for years now - lol - the endochronologist also says diabetes is a leading factor also - i hate that disease with a passion - for me its as bad or worse than hepatitis ( leanin toward worse ) - mine is very hard to control but im getting a better grip on it

hepsister responded:
Hi Tiff
I am still waiting to begin treatment but I have been watching my e mails. So many things to deal with in my life I am not sure if I am strong enough to begin at this point.

oldtiff47 replied to hepsister's response:
YOU DO NEED YOU BRAIN AND BODY READY FOR THE TX PATH AND AN MD AND STAFF WHO WILL WALK THIS PATH WITH YOU KIDDO....

TIFF

oldtiff47 replied to billm57's response:
BILL HOW DID THE APPT? GO

TIFF

Helpful Tips

Sex and HCVExpert
Since this is understandably such a frequent question, I am leaving up this information. Sexual contact, whether it is genital, oral, or ... More
Was this Helpful?
53 of 61 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.