Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? See our Hepatitis Health Center to learn more about it.

FYI....I HAVE TOLD MY PAUL THIS FOR 12 YEARS
oldtiff47 posted:
OF COURSE HE HAS BEEN TESTED AS HAVE OUR ADULT CHILDREN...
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/cdc-baby-boomers-tested-hepatitis-17019909#.UC13maM2eNM

THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THERE ARE MILLIONS WHO DO NOT KNOW THEY HAVE IT....

IF WE GO OUT ANYWHERE IN TOWN(TOWN OF 4200) I TELL MY PAUL JUST THINK....HOW MANY IN THIS GROUP DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE IT...

TIFF
PS
SOON WE WILL BE MARRIED 45 YEARS...WE STILL LOVE EACH OTHER SO VERY VERY MUCH AND LUCKY WE ARE TOGETHER. I TREATED AND STOPPED MORE DAMAGE TO MY STAGE 4 LIVER..
DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN...HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE !!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Happy Anniversary! Tiff, that is so awesome - I need to see a photo of "your Paul"

I wonder what the "traditional anniversary gift" is for 45 years...I may have to google that!

Haylen

oldtiff47 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
NEVER WILL SEE PICTURES.....I HAVE NONE OF ME ON LINE ANYWHERE....THANK YOU THOUGH...WE DON'T DO GIFTS NOR PARTY....EVER DAY IS A PARTY...EVERY DAY IS A GIFT...

MY POINT WAS GET TESTED TREAT IF YOU CAN AS I DID 12 YEARS AGO...CLEARED ....SINCE THEN HAVE SEEN 6 GRANDS BORN...MARRIED 45 YEARS...HOW COOL IS THAT !!!!!!

TIFF

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to oldtiff47's response:
That is VERY COOL!

Thank you for sharing Tiff - have a great weekend with Paul.

Haylen

chestn responded:
HI TIFF

Chestnut here, doing good - finally found a great doctor that will start me in a trial without the interferon, which I hope will bo the trick for me. Hep C -1A for over 30-35 years with chirrois. Say a prayer for me as I think of you often. I think you were the first person I shared with when I found this web page. lol
Chestnut

oldtiff47 replied to chestn's response:
DO COME BACK AND KEEPS US POSTED...WHAT TRIAL....SO WE CAN KEEP TRACK AND LEARN SO MUCH...YOU WILL HELP SO MANY KIDDO..

TIFF

griz1991 replied to oldtiff47's response:
I see so many people with the add on of --DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN..HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE!! Do you know something I don't? I'm not being ugly, I'm serious because I have done extensive searching to find some where I can donate my body when I pass, every place I've found say they don't except bodies of people with hep. I realize I can't donate any organs as I not only have Hep B&C but I'm on my 4th trip with cancer but I would like to find some place that would except my body for research. If you know of a place please be so kind as to let me know. I have no family or money to bury or even cremate me so it would be a blessing. Thank you for any responce.

oldtiff47 replied to griz1991's response:
I UNDERSTAND SOME PLACES DO TAKE ORGANS FROM HEPPERS....BUT MUST GO TO HEPPERS...AND OF COURSE THEY WOULD BE INFORMED....ALSO I HAVE CLEARED....NOT SURE THEY WOULD TAKE MINE BECAUSE I AM ALSO OLD NOW...AND A HEPPER...SO WHO KNOWS...MY LIVER IS NOT THE BEST EITHER BUT I DO HAVE OTHER ORGANS TOO THAT HEPPERS MAY NEED...

MY MOTTO ON MY PAGES IS NOT JUST FOR HEPPERS BUT FOR ALL PEOPLE TO THINK ABOUT DONATING...

TIFF

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to oldtiff47's response:
Thanks Tiff!

Here's some additional information for other interested:

Organ Donation and Transplant

Haylen

oldtiff47 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
THANKS FOR ADDING THIS INFO HAYLEN....WHAT I POSTED WAS TOLD TO ME YEARS AGO BY THOSE WHO HAVE GOTTEN TP BEFORE....

YOUR INFO WILL HELP SO MANY...TOO.........

THE PERFECT ORGANS WOULD BE FROM DEAR DONORS THAT HAVE NO BLOOD DISEASE AND NEVER HAVE HAD...

TIFF

MY OPINION....

Helpful Tips

Grapefruit Juice-Simple
There has been a study at the Boston MA Hospital about pure and simple grapefruit juice. It WORKS!!!!! I have been on 3 txs including ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.